Saturday, January 16, 2016

Special Edition, Trade Paperback -- Scorched Souls -- Available Now!

At last, the entire Scorched Souls Saga is available in one place. That's right. For those of you who prefer to hold an actual book in your hands, while smelling the one-of-a-kind, delicious fragrance that comes only from the pages of a new book, you're in luck. 

All four books are together in a special edition, trade paperback format!



Also, I've added a bonus chapter for your reading pleasure. I am so thrilled with the cover and would love to promote one of my favorite (super easy to work with) cover designers: 

The Book Cover Machine.  


Below is the Amazon link. The book is 382 pages.

Get a copy 

If you would like an autographed copy, please message me. 

In closing, I want to say thank you to all my readers, supporters, bloggers, and other authors, who have made this journey so awesome. Your suggestions have been so valuable. Your kind comments and encouraging words are so appreciated. I'm wishing you all an amazingly awesome 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment